Wiki So Far


       I have begun drafting certain pages and sub-pages, that I would like to add on the wiki. I want to implement aspects of my research paper into the wiki. My plan is to add more content under the education category. In the research paper, I discussed a study focusing on students’ performance level and how to defeat the isolation issue for online platforms. This page will compare Chun-Wang Wei and Anna Ya Ni’s case study and how their analysis can be applied in today’s education. In addition, I want to create a new category that will discuss how new media is affecting activism. There’s a huge increase of people turning to social media platforms or blogs for activism and to raise awareness. One example that I will be discussing is a blog known as Muslim Girl. A platform for Muslim women to stand up for issues that they are passionate about, such as politics. Furthermore, I will also try to touch on other campaigns that can be found on Instagram or Facebook such as the #MeToo movement.


Source:
http://muslimgirl.com/

Comments

Popular Posts